Join IABMS Today!
The exercises of IABMS in satisfying the above goals incorporate innovative work in all parts of biomedical writing, distribution of authority diary, pamphlet, setting up of consultative bodies, arranging symposia, workshops, gatherings, and proceeding with instruction programs like CME and visitor addresses for improvement of science and innovation.
Official Publisher of Biomedicine
Current Issue Published
- Physiotherapy for complete motor recovery in 4-year-old child with Guillain Barre syndrome- A case study
- Microbiota milieu and mechanisms of intestinal Toll Like Receptors (TLRs) involved in chemotherapy induced mucositis
- Assessing the potential correlation of polymorphisms in the TMPRSS2 gene with severity of COVID 19 patients
- Evaluation of leptin serum concentration in cases of blood transfusion dependent Beta thalassemia and its relationship with thyroid dysfunction
- Molecular characterization of HBB gene mutations in beta-thalassemia patients of Southern Iraq
- Phytochemical screening and in vitro evaluation of antioxidant and DNA inhibition activity of Caralluma bhupenderiana Sarkaria
- Characterization of antioxidant, anti-cancer, and immunomodulatory functions of partially purified garlic (Allium sativum L.) lectin
- Assessing the effectiveness of an educational intervention on knowledge of Infection control practices including Covid-19 among the health care workers
- An assessment of serum interleukin - 39 in rheumatoid arthritis patients from Iraq
- Influence of laboratory-controlled ethanolic wheatgrass extract on acetic acid-induced changes in biochemical and antioxidant indices in the colitis of Wistar rats
Indian Association of Biomedical Scientists (IABMS) was formed in the year 1979, with Head Office at Dr. A.L.M. Postgraduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Madras, Taramani Campus, Chennai. The acclaimed neurosurgeon, Prof. Dr. B. Ramamurthy was the first President, and Prof. Dr. S. Sarada Subramanyam, a renowned Physiologist was the first General Secretary of IABMS. IABMS is a pan-Indian organization and has grown enormously in the last four decades. Though IABMS had started with a modest bunch of individuals in 1979, presently the number of life members of IABMS is more than 1500.